To The Polo Beach Club (from the Kahului Airport)
1. Head northeast on Lanui Cir toward Koeheke St past K-Mart and Price-Costco (0.5 mi)
2. Continue onto HI-380/Kahului Airport Rd/Keolani Pl. Continue to follow HI-380 (1.8 mi)
3. Turn left onto HI-311 S/S Puunene Ave. Bear to the right at the Sugar Cane mill at Pu'u Nene and continue to follow HI-311 S (6.4 mi)
4. Continue straight onto State Highway 31 (7.2 mi)
5. Continue onto Wailea Ike Dr (0.6 mi)
6. Turn left onto Wailea Alanui Dr (1.0 mi)
7. Turn right onto Kaukahi St (just past the Kea Lani Hotel and at the Wailea Golf Course enterance) (0.2 mi)
8. Polo Beach is at the bottom of the road. Turn right into the Polo Beach Club enterance.
For rental cars, Budget (800)527-0700 used to have the best rates on new cars,
vans, and SUV's, but now Enterprise (800) 325-8005 has great vehicles at much lower rates. A car can be arranged ahead of time , they will pick you up at the
airport (and drop off, both no charge), and take you to your car nearby. The airport is Kahului, Maui, Hawaii (OGG is the airport designation). Be sure to
pick up the free Maui Drive Guide at the car rental counter, it has maps, points of interest, activities, coupons etc. You can fly direct to Maui (Kahului -OGG),
or with a stop in Honolulu Oahu or on the Big Island of Hawaii at Kailua-Kona or Hilo.
Shuttles are available at the airport and throughout Wailea and Kihei and can be
boarded at the Kea Lani Hotel next door. There are many taxi and limousine companies are also on the island.
Maps and Links
View Larger Map
For availabilities and rates, please call us at 808-757-9373 or 800-486-2667 or email.